GraceInside is Hiring a Development Assistant
GraceInside has a half-time position for a Development Assistant for immediate hire.
This half-time position (20 hours) will have responsibility for all the administrative duties of Development. The Development Assistant will report to and work very closely with the Director of Development on campaigns, donor relations, communications and public relations. The Development Assistant will assist with all donor data entry, direct mail, email and fundraising campaigns, quarterly reports, eNewsletters and Impact Updates. In addition, the Development Assistant will maintain the GraceInside website and all social media outlets. Some in-state travel may be required. Other duties as assigned.
- Four year degree
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy with exceptionally accurate attention to detail
- Skilled with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs
- Experienced in social media and website maintenance
- Prefer experience with a DMS
- Prefer experience with MailChimp and WordPress
- High degree of personal integrity
- Ability to manage confidential information
- Experience with customer service a plus
Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 8th.