Job Opening: Chaplain at Marion Correctional Center
GraceInside has an immediate opening for a part-time chaplain at Marion Correctional Center. Currently funded for 10 hours a week, the ideal candidate:
(1) has an undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university;
(2) has a Master of Divinity (M.Div.) or equivalent degree from an accredited seminary;
(3) is ordained and in good standing with their denomination or church;
(4) where applicable, is endorsed as a chaplain by their denomination’s endorsing body;
(5) has CPE (Clinical Pastoral Education) units (preferred);
(6) has church ministry and or work/ministry experience in a jail/prison setting (preferred);
(7) must be willing to promote the ministry of GraceInside to nearby churches, ministries and civic groups.
Interested candidates should request an application from GraceInside: 2828 Emerywood Parkway; Richmond, VA 23294 by August 10th. Applications may be requested from Lee Hargrave at email@example.com or at (804) 358-7650. Applications, once received, should be submitted with a cover letter and resume to that same email.